Are you getting the best rental return on your property? To find out let 4rooms Property Management Adelaide conduct a comprehensive appraisal of your property and provide market comparisons as well as a current rental estimate, we will email it through to you with no obligation and completely free.
We do Property Management differently
[ WE ARE GREAT VALUE ]
Only 4 standard fees, our pricing is lean! That doesn’t mean we compromise on quality or service.
- Fixed letting fee $499 inc GST
- Advertised on Realestate.com (Feature advertisement) domain.com and others $149 inc GST
- Fixed monthly management fee $99 inc GST
- Lease renewal for existing tenants $110 inc GST
[ What We Do For You ]
- We look for and find Tenants!
- Regular rental reviews of your property
- Organise maintenance if necessary
- Emergency maintenance available 24/7
- Provide you with guidance and information on how to minimise legal and financial risks
- Thorough inspections with reports emailed directly to you
- Make all property outgoing payments on your behalf from rent received
- We use property me trust account management software to run daily balances
- We make rental payments directly into your nominated bank account.
[ Why choose 4rooms Property Management]
- We are a cost effective property management solution
- Advertising $149 inc GST on Realestate.com (Feature Advertisement) and Domain.com
- Ingoing Inspection
- Outgoing Inspection
- Tenant reference check with TICA National Database
- Management fee $99 fixed per month inc GST
- No ongoing administration fee
- A Comprehensive landlord portal so you can see what’s happening 24/7
- Tenant Portal
- We do your bill payments
- We receipt your rent
- We handle any late notifications
- Lease renewal for existing tenant $110 inc GST
- Dedicated Adelaide Property Manager
- Routine Inspections every 3 – 4 months
[ Comparison between 4rooms Property Management and an average Property Manager Adelaide]
|Compare the savings when you switch to 4rooms||Average Competitor||4rooms Property|
|Total cost for 1st year||$3184||$1836||SAVE $1348|
|Total cost 2nd Year||$2484||$1298||SAVE $1186|
|Monthly and one off fees for Management|
|Administration fee||$5.50||No charge ||Per month|
|Dedicated property Manager||included||Included||Per month|
|Ingoing Inspection||Included||Included||Per tenancy|
|Initial Lease||$880||$499 fixed||Per tenancy|
|Landlord Portal||NA||Included||Per month|
|Lease Renewal for existing tenant||$440||$110||Per tenancy|
|Management fee||$152||$99 fixed||Per month|
|Outgoing Inspection||Included||Included||Per tenancy|
|Routine Inspections||$55||included 3-4 monthly||Per tenancy|
|Tenant Reference check||25||No Charge ||Per tenancy|
|We do your late notifications||Included||Included||Per tenancy|
|We do your Payments||Included||Included||Per month|
|We receipt your rent||Included||Included||Per month|
Average competitor comparison based on average rent of $400 per week at 8.8% management fee. This is not the highest or lowest competitor in the market place
[ Enquire Now ]
[ The 4 Rooms Philosophy ]
[ The Story Behind 4 Rooms Property Management ]
I come from a background of 17 years in a senior management position within a large retail travel organisation and while I’m passionate about travel (I don’t meet many people who aren’t) I’ve always been very passionate about property.
I began investing in property almost 25 years ago with my own house in Prospect, South Australia a circa 1880 now fully renovated cottage. In 2010 I purchased my first investment property which I subsequently demolished, subdivided and built two brand new homes (that was fun), in the years since we have gone on to acquire more property which we let out to our happy tenants. I’ve been a tenant as well as a landlord, I’ve used the services of full property managers in Adelaide in the past as well as managing the whole thing myself so I know the ins and outs first hand.
In 2016 I decided to take my passion for property and combine it with my management and customer service skills to turn it into a full-time career. I obtained my Diploma in Property Services to become a Registered Land Agent which accredits me as an Adelaide Property Manager and a registered salesperson.
4 Rooms Property Pty Ltd was created to provide a cost effective solution to property investors, other private landlords and property owners who would like their property managed with the utmost professional care and concern. We provide a superior level of customer service (checkout our Google reviews) With an underlying theme of trust and great communication we make the management of property as easy as possible for you, the owner.
We have Property Managers looking after most areas in and around Adelaide up to a radius of around 50km. We don’t have an office because we don’t need one, and that helps keep our costs lower than the average property manager in Adelaide. In addition to that important fact, it allows us to be on the road, mobile and accessible to you and your property. Feel free to contact us anytime via text (quickest response), phone or email.